Join Our Mailing List
The Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia (CPCA) was formed in 2014 by a group of doctors with a special interest in Cosmetic Medicine. The CPCA evolved from the Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia which was formed in 1997 – the first organisation to represent the interests of those doctors working in the new field of cosmetic medicine in Australasia.
- Support research and establish, provide, maintain and promote high standards of learning, skills and conduct for medical practitioners practising in cosmetic medicine
- Seek the support and cooperation of medical practitioners from other medical disciplines with an interest in cosmetic medicine as well as other health professionals, like-minded associations, institutes, governments, corporations and/or other persons, to further the College’s objectives
- Provide industry representation, promotion and facilitation of safe, effective, medically-based cosmetic procedures through education and training
With the support of its members, the CPCA aims to position and promote itself as the leading representative body for medical practitioners practising cosmetic medicine in Australasia.
WHY JOIN THE CPCA?
- Have industry representation with regards to government lobbying
- Be kept informed of, and have access to, a high standard of educational courses
- Have access to regular state CPCA CME meetings
- Have opportunities to meet and have discussions with other members in the field of cosmetic medicine
- Have an opportunity for mentoring and advice when needed
- Have access to a library of professional articles and journals such as Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Have free or discounted access to magazines such as Cosmetic Surgery & Beauty Magazine and Aesthetic Medical Practitioner
- Have access to discounted registration rates for annual conferences and product exhibitions
- Be entitled to join the CPCA’s Closed Facebook Group
- Be entitled to a post nominal
- List yourself/practice on the CPCA website
- Have the right to promote your membership of the College via our logo and branding
- Have the right to vote on how the College is run
- Have the option to stand for election to the Board or be elected to a sub-committee
* Depending on your level of membership.