Help shape and support the College that supports you: get involved...
This will also contribute to the maintenance of your membership requirements.
- Train, supervise and/or mentor a registrar
- Nominate for the Board
- Join a working group or sub-committee
- By-laws, Policies & Guidelines
- Constitution Review
- CPCA Events
- Education & Training
- 5 Year Strategy Plan Developement
- Public Relations & Social Media
- Remuneration (Executive)
- Government Medical Department Submissions
- Give a presentation at a CPCA event
- CME Dinner Meeting
- Conference Workshops
- Contribute cosmetic medical articles for journal publications
- Become a State Representative
Please contact the admin. office for more information. Email address below.